Simply Serviced Apartments Limited is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your data whilst providing a personalised and valuable service. Simply Serviced Apartments Limited follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information. All information you share with us shall be treated confidentially and will not be disclosed to anyone outside of the company and its Preferred.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Simply Serviced Apartments Limited, 3 Waxhouse Gate, High Street, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL3 4EW.
We hold Personal Data on our database in order to provide you with our services as Simply as is possible or so that we can maintain contact and provide you with any material or future promotions or marketing material that you may be interested in. We therefore hold your contact details and our relationship history with you to allow us to manage our relationship effectively.
We may collect and process:
1. information that you provide by filling in forms or posting enquiries on our website
2. all forms of correspondence;
3. transactions details including enquiries and reservations made
4. Website details including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
5. Payment information (credit card numbers and expiration dates) is treated confidentially and will not be shared with anyone outside of Simply Serviced Apartments and the financial institutions used to process payments.
As we advertise serviced apartments which are provided by our preferred partners there may be occasions where it may be necessary to transfer your data both within the UK and the rest of the world. We require our Preferred Partners to ensure that safeguards are in place to protect the privacy of the information we share.
In accordance with your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to ask to see the information that we hold about you and you may ask us to make any amendments of the personal information held or to cease receiving marketing material. If you wish to do this, please contact our Data Protection Manager at .